- Sports ISL 2019-20: Late goals help ATK hold Bengaluru FC
- Movies Suriya Starrer Action Drama Soorarai Pottru To Be Dubbed In Kannada
- News Bhim Army chief Chandrashekhar Azad dares RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to contest elections
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Lifestyle 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Amazon App Quiz Is Back With Rs 5,000 Reward - How To Participate
Amazon is back with its daily app quiz and today's quiz winner can win a reward of Rs 5,000. It will be available on both iOS and Android devices. The daily aap quiz comes with a set of five questions which the users have to answer correctly to win the prize money.
The quiz starts from 8 am and will last until 12 PM, the winner of today's quiz will be announced on September 30, 2019. It's important to note that the winner will be chosen by a lucky draw. Here are the questions:
Question 1: Where would you find the 'Sea of Tranquility'?
Question 2: Which is the capital city of the African country, Ethiopia?
Question 3: Which Indian celebrity was honored with an Honor Degree, Doctor of Letters From La Trobe University at 10th edition of Indian Film Festival of Melbourne?
Shah Ruk Khan
Question 4: A doe is the female of a dove. True or false?
Question 5: Entomology is the science that studies _______Fill in the blanks
How To Participate In The Amazon Quiz
- To take part in this quiz, you first need to open the Amazon app on your smartphone.
- On the homepage, you can see a banner with a question mark on it.
- It will also tell you the timing of the quiz. Click on the banner.
- Now you can see a banner which reads "Win Rs 5,000 10 Winners" click on this banner it will take you to the quiz.
- Once you're on the quiz panel you have to give correct answers to the five questions.