TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Amazon to launch Kindle Fire 2 in Q3
The next generation Amazon Kindle Fire or the Kindle Fire 2 is circulating in news nowadays. The tech site, AllThingsD has a great record about the product information. The website reports that Amazon has revealed that they will announce the next generation Kindle Fire by the end of Q3.
The website also offers some details about the features of the tablet. Sources that are familiar with the matter have confirmed that the tablet will be lighter and thinner than the previous version. It will also have an in built camera. The display seems to have been improved and it will have a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
The reports also claim that the developers have been informed to build apps for a 1280 x 800 pixel resolution display. This improvement in the resolution will make the display vibrant and sharper than the one present in the original Kindle Fire.
Previously, the Kindle Fire 2 was rumored to have many hardware improvements. As of now, the details about its processor and the other specifications are not known. However, there are many rumors about the specifications of this tablet. Amazon may also announce the Kindle Touch with a lower price tag.
The other rumors about Amazon states that the brand will launch a 10.1 inch Kindle Fire soon. This is reported to be a rival to the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch tablet.