TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The next generation Amazon Kindle Fire or the Kindle Fire 2 is circulating in news nowadays. The tech site, AllThingsD has a great record about the product information. The website reports that Amazon has revealed that they will announce the next generation Kindle Fire by the end of Q3.
The website also offers some details about the features of the tablet. Sources that are familiar with the matter have confirmed that the tablet will be lighter and thinner than the previous version. It will also have an in built camera. The display seems to have been improved and it will have a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
The reports also claim that the developers have been informed to build apps for a 1280 x 800 pixel resolution display. This improvement in the resolution will make the display vibrant and sharper than the one present in the original Kindle Fire.
Previously, the Kindle Fire 2 was rumored to have many hardware improvements. As of now, the details about its processor and the other specifications are not known. However, there are many rumors about the specifications of this tablet. Amazon may also announce the Kindle Touch with a lower price tag.
The other rumors about Amazon states that the brand will launch a 10.1 inch Kindle Fire soon. This is reported to be a rival to the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch tablet.