TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
AMD A10-5800K Hits 7.38 GHz on MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 Motherboard
MSI, a world leader in overclocking graphics cards and mainboards has announce that their brand new FM2-A85XA-G65 has just set a stunning new world-record CPU speed for AMD's new A10 APUs. Featuring MSI's new DigitALL power design with Military Class III components, the FM2-A85XA-G65 was able to smash the current limit and set an astonishing 7.384 GHz clock speed.
This all was made possible with high-tech liquid nitrogen cooling of MSI's the newly released processor from AMD and outstanding engineering work on the FM2-A85XA-G65 mainboard.
Trinity shines on the best platform
AMD's new Trinity APU is a powerful solution that combines excellent CPU performance with unprecedented integrated GPU performance. MSI's FM2-A85XA-G65 is the excellent companion for AMD's new series of APUs as it combines great performance features with a keen eye on game performance. With the push of a button, OC Genie II will boost your APU's processing power to 4.2 GHz, overclocks the GPU and memory as well. Graphics performance is boosted with both AMD CrossFire and Dual Graphics.
With a nearly 7400 MHz CPU speed, the MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 clearly separates itself from other FM2 mainboards by providing more CPU speed. This can be attributed by the use of higher quality components, external clock generator and support for both AMP and XMP overclocked memory. To check the performance submission, click on this link to go to the CPU-Z validation database: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2536827