- 38 min ago Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer Launched For Rs. 9,499
- 1 hr ago LG Aristo 5 With Dual Rear Camera Goes Official: Everything You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Realme C11 First Impressions: Not An Upgrade We Were Expecting
- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone 12 Series Likely To Launch In September; Shipping Starts October
- Finance Sensex Plunges 660 Points On Spike In Coronavirus Cases
- Movies Charu Asopa Reacts To Rajeev Sen's Statement: Why Did He Leave Me During These Tough Times?
- News Rupee skids 23 paise to close at 75.42 against US dollar
- Sports Mohammad Kaif reveals why Rishabh Pant flourishes at Delhi Capitals and fails to perform in Team India
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Lifestyle Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Apple reveals the winners of 'Shot on iPhone' challenge
Apple announces the ten winners of Shot on iPhone challenge. Here is the list of winner along with the photographs.
Apple announced its Shot on iPhone Challenge a couple of weeks back, just like every year the company asked its iPhone users to submit their best clicks from the iPhone which they can use it for their next advertisement. Now, the company has announced the winner of the photography competition. The photographs submitted by the participant can be used by Apple under the royalty-free non-exclusive right.
After a long discussion and debate, the company came to the conclusion that only ten winners are going to receive a licensing fee for the use of their picture. The best part about the contest was that Apple made it available for everyone who is not professionals also. The Cupertino company will use the ten winning images on billboards, in its stores and also in advertisement across the globe.
All the ten stunning and creative winning images are chosen by a panel of judges from Apple which also includes photographer Austin Mann and Apple's own Phil Schiller. The participants were open to using any iPhone models from iPhone 7 to the latest iPhone XS Max.
So here is the list of ten winners who's photography really impressed the panel of judges.
"The top 10 winners came from countries including Singapore, Germany, Belarus, Israel and the US, highlighting the global community of iPhone photographers that participated. These photos capture colorful city scenery, curious animals, creative reflections, the beauty of the ordinary and more," reads Apple Newsroom.
View this post on Instagram
Showcase: Best of Presenting the 10 winners from the Shot on iPhone Community Challenge. Click the Newsroom link in our bio to learn how their photos will live beyond Instagram. #ShotoniPhone by… - 1. Nikita Y. @yarosh.nikita_ - 2. Alex J. @justphotons - 3. Andrew G. @andrewgriswold - 4. Darren S. @darrensohphoto - 5. LieAdi D. @adidarmawan - 6. Liz S. @liz.scarrott - 7. Bernard A. @bernardantolin - 8. Robert G. @yungbrioche - 9. Blake M. @blakemarvin - 10. Dina A. @dinalf
A post shared by apple (@apple) on
The winning photographs are looks very stunning and beautiful, some of them also seem to be eligible for becoming the official wallpaper of iOS and Mac OS. You can have a look at the images from Apple's official Instagram handle and also from Apple newsroom.