TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Fall Of Left And Rise Of BJP In West Bengal
- Bumrah Has 'Recovered Well' After Hurting Shoulder: Mumbai Indians Team Management
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Driven Around With Fuel Pump Nozzle & Hose Stuck In The Car
- Filmfare Awards 2019 Winners List — Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Take Home Awards For BEST ACTOR
- Skullcandy Push Review — Smart, Stylish Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- World Tuberculosis Day: Ayurvedic Treatment For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sensex Drops Sharply As Recession Fears Loom
Apple’s next iPhone might feature glass-panel edge-to-edge display
The leaked image further shows that the 5.8-inch model has thick bezels as compared to the 6.1-inch and 6.5-inch models
Apple, the Cupertino tech giant is said to be working on three new iPhones which are expected to available by later this year. Now, a leaked image surfacing over the web is reportedly showing that the company could use glass panels for the upcoming iPhone models. The leaked images hint that Apple could release the iPhones with 5.8-inch, 6.1-inch, and 6.5-inch models.
The images were shared by a Twitter leakster Ben Geskin and it shows the Apple handsets with the front screen for a base iPhone model, iPhone X successor along with an iPhone X Plus. With the leaked images, it is being speculated that Apple could release all the three new models this year which will feature an edge-to-edge screen with a notch. One of the models of the iPhone is also expected to sport an LCD display rather than the high-end LED display which is currently being used in the iPhone X. This will further allow Apple to make the device available at a lower price point.
The leaked image further shows that the 5.8-inch model has thick bezels as compared to the 6.1-inch and 6.5-inch models. It is still not clear what the source of the glass panels design is and whether they will make their way to the upcoming iPhone models or not. The 6.1 inch and the 6.5-inch models of the iPhone if released would be the company's largest display iPhone available yet.
It is also being expected that Apple could also release a refreshed iPhone SE. Some images that were leaked last month show an iPhone SE 2 in development along with a notched display which is similar to the iPhone X. This implies that the iPhone SE 2 could also come along with some advanced set of features such as augmented reality technology and a facial recognition feature.
Also, in one of our recent articles related to Apple, we covered that Apple iPhone 9 case renders show notch display and single rear camera, read the complete story here.