TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Apple the tech giant is reportedly working on an iPad which will feature inbuilt Face ID. As per some reports from Beebom , Apple is working towards building an Animoji feature which will have the same technology as used in the iPhone X's Face ID.
The report further suggests that Apple might also bring the Animojis to its FaceTime feature as well, this will allow the consumers to use the AR (Augmented Reality) feature while on a video call.
Further reports from Bloomberg suggests that the new features are being made as a part of the software release which is currently codenamed as "Peace." The "Peace" feature is being expected to develop universal apps that will work across the Apple's ecosystem of the devices.
The report further suggests that Apple iOS 12 will bring various features, which will be including the ability to run iPhone apps on Mac devices; a new Digital Health tool which allows parents to keep a tab on how much time children spend on iOS devices; Animoji support in FaceTime (as well as more Animoji), Face ID support on iPad, a redesigned stocks app, upgraded Do Not Disturb mode, a new way to import photos into an iPad; and a new way to integrate Siri into iPhone search.
In one of our previous articles, we covered that Apple was reportedly working on an updated 9.7-inch iPad that is priced as low as $259 (approx. Rs. 16,500) and it could be released in 2018. It was also being reported that the low-cost model which is alleged to be launched this year might cost somewhere around Rs. 25,000. Read the complete story here.