TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
AsusTek chairman to visit India for first time
AsusTek chairman Jonney Shih will be in India for the first time, according to a mail sent by the company.
Image: littlesam / Shutterstock.com
The Taiwanese multinational computer hardware and electronics company had earlier sent out an invitation for an event to be held on August 6 at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in the national capital where the company is reportedly planning to showcase flagship devices.
Shih has led AsusTek Computer as chairman since 1993. Until 2008, he served in a dual role as chief executive officer (CEO).
Shih is popularly referred to as the father of the netbook and, according to the company, in his role as chairman, he is helping to guide Asus further towards the digital future.