TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
BlackBerry Curve 9320 might be launched in India in June
RIM launched the BlackBerry Curve 9220, a BB 7.1 OS based smartphone in India in April. Now, the company has announced the launch of another phone with the same OS. The Curve 9320 has similar features and specifications as the Curve 9220.
The new phone has the Wi-Fi hotspot capability thereby being the first Curve handset to have the feature. RIM announced the Wi-Fi hotspot feature for its high end devices early this year. It has been implemented in the BlackBerry Bold 9900 handset. The curve 9320 users can share internet with a maximum of five different devices using this option.
The Curve 9320 handset sports a 2.44 inch display with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels. It has a full QWERTY keypad that is a differentiating factor in the BlackBerry smartphones. The handset has a 2 MP camera, FM Radio, media player and expandable memory of about 32 GB when it comes the to multimedia front.
The Curve 9320 smartphone has a dedicated BBM button to access the BlackBerry Messenger instantly. The device has been announced by RIM in January 2012. The price in India and the exact launch date are still not revealed. The smartphone is expected to have a price tag of Rs 12,000 and it might launch in June.