TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
As per the news from Tweakers.net, the blue Samsung Galaxy S3 will be delayed. The source claims that 600,000 blue battery covers for the device were destroyed by the company as they were defective. The handset was expected to be launched globally by the end of this month. It was to launch in three countries like US, Korea and Japan in summer.
A consumer who has pre-ordered the Galaxy S3 has told that he received an email telling that the pebble blue version of the smartphone has been delayed. It mentions that the supplier has stopped the delivery of the blue mobile.
The launch date of the mobile in US is still not confirmed. The US carrier, T-Mobile announced that it will launch Galaxy S3 on June 20th. This coincides with the release date of the phone in Canada. It is already launched in UAE and Dubai.
Coming to India, the Galaxy S3 is believed to be launched on May 31st. But the blue colored phone will be launched only in June second week claims an email sent to a consumer who has pre-ordered the smartphone.
It is not confirmed officially by Samsung and we are not sure if this delay is for pre-booking or for retail orders as well. As of now, if you are looking forward to buy the blue colored Galaxy S3, you might have to wait for a some more days.
Which color do you prefer? When do you think the blue version of the phone will be launched? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.