TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
The Samsung Galaxy S3, the flagship smartphone of the company was launched at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012 event in London on May 3rd. Previously, it was reported that the device will launch in Europe on May 29th and in India in the first week of June. But, as per the tweet by Stuff India, the smartphone will launch in India on May 31st.
Before the launch on May 3rd, there were too many rumors and speculations about the handset. After its launch, the only ones that are left are the handset's launch date and its price. As per the tweet, the first part is answered and only its price is yet to be known.
We have already reported that the price in India of the smartphone will be in the range of Rs 38,000 to Rs 42,500 depending on the variant. However, this is not the official price as Samsung India will announce the price only during its launch.
Now, the device is available for pre-order from the Samsung eStore, the online store of the company. The company has already received over 9 million pre-orders for the smartphone from the European and Asian markets. Seems like Samsung will taste massive success with this device.
If you are curious to get this smartphone soon after its launch, you need not wait for long. The Galaxy S3 will arrive in less than a couple of weeks. The Android ICS powered smartphone packs exciting features that are awesome.
Will you buy the Galaxy S3? What do you like in the smartphone? Please do share your thoughts with us through the comments section below.