TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Samsung India has announced the pre-booking of the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. The nominal amount for the pre-booking is Rs 2,000. It was reported that Samsung has already received 9 million pre-orders for the SGS3. The company has a great winner on board and it will definitely break the record achieved by the last two flagship devices namely, the Galaxy S2 and the Galaxy Note.
Samsung recently opened the online eStore in the country. Now, this store has opened the pre-booking of the Galaxy S3. Usually, pre-booking is done for the products that have not been launched and that will hit the stores soon.
Those who place the order for the smartphone will get special coupon that has a code. This can be used while buying the device from the Samsung eStore to avail a discount of Rs 2,000 along with a surprise gift. The buyers who have pre-ordered the handset will receive an email after the device is launched.
The coupon will work only with the Galaxy S3 and not with the other products. It will be valid only for 15 days after the launch. The coupon must be used before its expiry date. If it is expired, the amount will not be refunded.
It is to be noted that the Amazon Germany site listed the smartphone for pre-order a few days before the launch. The handset will be arriving India in the first week of June. The leaked price in India gives an idea that it will be between Rs 38,000 to Rs 42,500.
Are you planning to pre-order the Galaxy S3? Or waiting for it to launch? Please share your opinions with us through the comments section below.