TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy S3 is available for pre-order
The world is eagerly awaiting the launch of the next Galaxy smartphone from Samsung. In fact, this is the first most anticipated product launch that does not come from Apple. It is rumored that a 10.1 inch tablet will be launched along with this smartphone.
The company is holding an event on May 3rd in London to announce the device officially. But still, Amazon has listed the Galaxy S3 for pre-order in their German site.
Amazon has listed some of the specifications for the smartphone. These specs are rumored ones and they will be confirmed only after the officially announcement. The specs listed at the Amazon page are as follows.
4.7 inch Super AMOLED display
- 12 MP camera
- Android 4.0 ICS operating system
Interestingly, the video posted by the Vietnamese website shows different features. It states that the display size is 4.6 inches and the camera is of 8 MP instead of 12 MP. These will surely confuse consumers.
However, Amazon is just an online retailer and they will change the specifications once the handset is announced officially. The price listed by the site is EURO 599. This converts to Rs 41,000 approximately. This may not be the price of the Galaxy S3 in India as it all depends on the fluctuations in the currency rates.
What are your expectations of the device? What do you think the price of the Galaxy S3 will be in India?