TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Everyone are eagerly waiting for Samsung to launch the Galaxy S3 on May 3rd. As of now, the widely popular smartphone, Galaxy S3 is the most anticipated smartphone of 2012. As per the sources, the company will not only launch one device at the event. It is expected to introduce a 10.1 inch tablet. Don't expect this to be the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1).
The tablet that is rumored to be announced on May 3rd will have a quad core processor. You may wonder why the company is launching so many models of tablets. However, Samsung has stated that it is not announcing one at the event. Still, we can't be sure if they are telling the truth.
The launch of the SGS3 has so many rumors from the beginning. The design, launch date, user interface and many others were speculated. Finally, when the launch date was announced, there is one more about the unveiling of a tablet. We have to wait for the event to know all the truth. What do you think about the tablet? What will be the features of it?