TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Samsung India has recently launched an online store dubbed eStore. This store will sell mobiles, tablets, laptops and accessories. eStore offers several payment options like debit card, credit card and cash on delivery options.
The prices offered by the store are quite low when compared to the MRP. However, it is not the lowest when compared to the online retailers such as Letsbuy and Flipkart. This requires you to check the other e-commerce sites while you are on the eStore. This will help you to buy smarter.
It offers a toll free customer support number (1800 103 8384) and also an email address. The official site of Samsung India offers the link to this online store. Not only that, it offers the links to online retailer sites like LetsBuy. LetsBuy is a trusted Samsung Sales partner as per a product page.
The page of accessories has a list of useful ones for the company's smartphones and tablets. In near future, we can expect the site to be the best destination to shop accessories for Samsung devices. The eStore site is in the beta testing phase at present.