TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Samsung's online store for tablets, phones
Samsung India has recently launched an online store dubbed eStore. This store will sell mobiles, tablets, laptops and accessories. eStore offers several payment options like debit card, credit card and cash on delivery options.
The prices offered by the store are quite low when compared to the MRP. However, it is not the lowest when compared to the online retailers such as Letsbuy and Flipkart. This requires you to check the other e-commerce sites while you are on the eStore. This will help you to buy smarter.
It offers a toll free customer support number (1800 103 8384) and also an email address. The official site of Samsung India offers the link to this online store. Not only that, it offers the links to online retailer sites like LetsBuy. LetsBuy is a trusted Samsung Sales partner as per a product page.
The page of accessories has a list of useful ones for the company's smartphones and tablets. In near future, we can expect the site to be the best destination to shop accessories for Samsung devices. The eStore site is in the beta testing phase at present.