TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
He may have missed the cut for the prime time Presidential debate but Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal is one of the most talked about candidate on Facebook.
According to Facebook, Jindal had 2.1 million people making 4.9 million interactions about him, making him the 10th most talked about Republican presidential candidate.
Along with Jindal, the former Texas Governor Rick Perry was the other candidate who was not invited by the Fox news for their prime time Republican primary debate, but was among the top 10 most talked about candidate on Facebook.
Both Perry and Jindal along with five others appeared in the "happy hour" debate Thursday night. Perry had 2.4 million people making 7.3 million interactions about him, the social networking site said. Meanwhile, business tycoon Donald Trump topped the list with more than 26.2 million people making 135.6 million interactions about him. Trump was followed by former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.