TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The world's most used reference & the world's oldest encyclopedia, the Britannica is all set to go digital. This English language encyclopedia was in the print format till recently, but now it has been digitized. This in turn will provide the users an enriching as well as a fulfilling English language experience. Now the digital Britannica Encyclopedia is going to be available.
This move is reportedly resorted to by Britannica as it is also planning on launching new online educational services. You can enjoy the digital English language guide by subscribing to it. The annual subscription costs around Rs 3500($70) per year.
In addition to this, there are also newly launched Britannica Encyclopedia apps that you can get by paying Rs 100($2 approx.) & another set of apps by paying Rs 250($5).
Experts say that the digital Britannica Encyclopedia is going to face stiff competition from Wikipedia but is not going to lose out on popularity. The print version of the Encyclopedia are going to continue to be sold until stocks end.
Thus, with the launch of the Britannica Encyclopedia online version, the people are surely going to be benefited This is also sure to change the way in which people refer to “Dictionaries” in the world.