TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Do you remember what happened to 600,000 pebble blue colored Samsung Galaxy S3 back covers? Samsung destroyed them as they had some issues and claimed that they were not up to the mark. This created a delay in the Pebble Blue colored Galaxy S3 phone.
What was the actual reason for the destruction of such a large batch of back covers? Is it only due to some paint problem? Now, the white version also seems to have some flaws.
Some of the users of the white colored Samsung phone have started facing issues. Here is a photo of an affected Galaxy S3 that has cracks around the camera region. The phone is claimed to have been purchased with a case and the case has not been taken off. These cracks were around the camera area. These cracks are claimed to be very small and they are not visible on the other side of the back cover. Still, why would the cracks appear?
One more Galaxy S3 has been captured with small cracks in the paint around the camera on the back cover of the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Do you have a white Samsung Galaxy S3? Is there anything similar on your smartphone? Share the pic with us.