TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Build issues in white Samsung Galaxy S3
Do you remember what happened to 600,000 pebble blue colored Samsung Galaxy S3 back covers? Samsung destroyed them as they had some issues and claimed that they were not up to the mark. This created a delay in the Pebble Blue colored Galaxy S3 phone.
What was the actual reason for the destruction of such a large batch of back covers? Is it only due to some paint problem? Now, the white version also seems to have some flaws.
Some of the users of the white colored Samsung phone have started facing issues. Here is a photo of an affected Galaxy S3 that has cracks around the camera region. The phone is claimed to have been purchased with a case and the case has not been taken off. These cracks were around the camera area. These cracks are claimed to be very small and they are not visible on the other side of the back cover. Still, why would the cracks appear?
One more Galaxy S3 has been captured with small cracks in the paint around the camera on the back cover of the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Do you have a white Samsung Galaxy S3? Is there anything similar on your smartphone? Share the pic with us.