- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Cheetah Mobile Proposes its Idea for India, will Invest in Local Start-ups
Cheetah Mobile, today revealed its strategic plan for the Indian market where it is ranked the third largest application developer, bringing its well-acclaimed products and top-notch mobile advertising technology to one of the largest smartphone markets in the world.
The company announces its top four priorities for India which include expanding local partnerships, hiring local talent, promoting Cheetah Ad Platform, and investing in local startups.
SEE ALSO: 10 Must Read Biographies Of Tech Leaders
"The mobile internet market in India is growing rapidly with over 150 million users already accessing the internet off their mobiles. In addition to being the fastest growing market for smartphones in APAC, India will soon become the most populous country. We see India as one of the most important market." said Sheng Fu, CEO at Cheetah Mobile.
He further added, "With our wide range of utility applications, including Clean Master, CM Security, CM Browser, Photo-Grid and Battery Doctor, as well as our expertise in app monetization, we aspire to create a safer, speedier, and simpler environment for smartphone users in India."
Additionally, Cheetah Mobile will utilize its massive user base to help local app developers on user acquisition and monetization.
Also, the company focuses on hiring local talent in the fields of international business development, marketing communications, and user interface design across Delhi and Bangalore to expand Cheetah Mobile's presence in India and ultimately turn the Indian office into an important hub in Asia.
"As a former startup founder, we are always looking for great startups to invest in. With all the aspiring local talents and technology innovation in India, we would be very interested in funding startups as angel investor. As long as there's a good fit, we won't have limit for the amount of funding we are able to provide." concludes Fu.
Finally, with apps now generating around 75,000 jobs in India, Cheetah Mobile will leverage its Ad Platform to help advertisers in India optimize and maximize their spending on mobile advertising.
Cheetah Ad Platform currently has over 500 clients globally, including Flipkart, Uber, Amazon, and Booking.com. Through partnership with some of the largest Internet companies in the world, Cheetah Ad Platform will be able to help Indian app developers enhance their global monetization capabilities.
Cheetah Mobile's recent financial quarterly results revealed that the company's mobile revenues increased by 634% year-over-year, accounted for 64% of total revenues.
As the largest utility applications publisher on Google Play, Cheetah Mobile's global mobile user installations have reached 1,596 million in June, 2015.
Among its 494 million mobile monthly active users ("Mobile MAUs"), 9% is from India, which makes India the largest user base for Cheetah Mobile.