TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
China's web giant Baidu to launch driverless car
China's web service giant Baidu is set to launch its self-driving car in the second half of this year, media reported on Tuesday.
The announcement was made by Baidu's senior vice-president Wang Jin at the China Cloud Computing Services Summit and was published by People's Daily.
Baidu will work with a third party automobile manufacturer to make the vehicle.
A series of technologies such as Baidu Map, big data, artificial intelligence and Baidu Brain will be applied on the driverless car.
Previously, in order to enhance the accuracy of Baidu Map, the company acquired a Finnish technology company.
In addition, based on computer technology and artificial intelligence, Baidu Brain can simulate the thinking mode of the human brain.
With 20 billion parameters, Baidu Brain can store information and "think".
Baidu has been fully prepared in the field of unmanned driving.
In fact, the Google self-driving car has been through the road test. In the future, the comparison between the driverless cars of Baidu and Google will probably be a hot topic.