- 7 min ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 2 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 3 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha election results
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Dish TV reveals multi-TV policy for users: Reports
The company has also announced the launch of new OTT player 'Watcho' which will focus on content- from original series, short films, on-the-go snackable video content and celebrity collaborations
Dish TV has now revealed multi-TV policy for those who need more connections, Telecomtalk reported.
According to a report under this new offer, users can choose four multiple TV connections in their house after paying Network Capacity Fee (NCF) of only Rs 50 per secondary connection.
The report also reveals that DTH subscriber can buy multiple connections under the same address and name however the first one will be known as parent connection and others are "child connections".
The company has also announced the launch of new OTT player 'Watcho' which will focus on content- from original series, short films, on-the-go snackable video content and celebrity collaborations to infotainment videos.
Watcho makes its debut in the OTT space with over 20 shows with several hours of original engaging content in Hindi, Telugu, and Kannada.
Watcho also offers 1000+ hours of library content including movies and short films. Subscribers can also enjoy their favorite TV shows and popular drama series through live or catch-up TV.
Watcho is focused on Short format storytelling apt for Digital consumption, with a content strategy focused on youth audience
across India and not just Urban Millennials. Watcho content cuts across all genres like Drama, Comedy, Thriller, Romance, Food, Fashion, and Poetry.
As an introductory offer, the existing and new users will have a free subscription to Watcho. The app is available to download and view on the Web, Play store, App store and has already crossed a hundred thousand downloads over the past few days across platforms.