TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Fully assembled Apple iPhone 5 images leak
[imagebrowser id = 33]
We have seen many image leaks of the iPhone 5. Here is one that shows a fully assembled iPhone. We don't know if it is the iPhone 5 or a mockup posing like the upcoming smartphone. The launch date of the next iPhone is drawing closer, leading to curiosity in the industry.
A report claims that many parts that are believed to feature in the handset are leaking out to the repair shops. iLab, a repair shop has taken the chance to assemble the handset giving a preview of what the next iPhone will look like.
The report claims that iLab has assembled the external parts of what are expected to be used on the iPhone 5. The repair shop has snapped some images of the parts used in the internal casing of the device.
The photos taken by iLab includes various leaked parts like faceplate, casing, home button, volume keys and more. It has assembled all the parts to the alleged back panel of black colored iPhone 5. The design of the back panel is different from what was rumored. However, it looks like an iPhone and it is not a major departure from what we have seen before.
Share your thoughts about the upcoming iPhone with us through the comments section below.
Image Courtesy: iLab