TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
[imagebrowser id = 33]
We have seen many image leaks of the iPhone 5. Here is one that shows a fully assembled iPhone. We don't know if it is the iPhone 5 or a mockup posing like the upcoming smartphone. The launch date of the next iPhone is drawing closer, leading to curiosity in the industry.
A report claims that many parts that are believed to feature in the handset are leaking out to the repair shops. iLab, a repair shop has taken the chance to assemble the handset giving a preview of what the next iPhone will look like.
The report claims that iLab has assembled the external parts of what are expected to be used on the iPhone 5. The repair shop has snapped some images of the parts used in the internal casing of the device.
The photos taken by iLab includes various leaked parts like faceplate, casing, home button, volume keys and more. It has assembled all the parts to the alleged back panel of black colored iPhone 5. The design of the back panel is different from what was rumored. However, it looks like an iPhone and it is not a major departure from what we have seen before.
Share your thoughts about the upcoming iPhone with us through the comments section below.
Image Courtesy: iLab