TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
As we are in the Q3 of the year, the hype around the new iPhone is growing bigger everyday. There are multiple rumors about the announcement and launch date of the device. However, there is no official information suggesting when it will be launched.
Today, we have another rumor about a possible launch date of the iPhone 5. This time it an anonymous accessory maker from China. It has allegedly claimed that Apple has asked it to be prepared for September 21.
This bit of information is enough to suggest that the iPhone 5 is coming in a couple of months. It contradicts to the previous one claiming that the iPhone 5 will be launched on August 7. However, it syncs with the earlier speculation suggesting a September launch date.
The iPhone 4S that was launched in October 2011 was expected to be a redesigned one. But, it had a similar design as the iPhone 4. This indicates that in 2012, Apple will launch a completely redesigned one. There are several rumors about leaked parts and images that hint at a larger 4 inch display and a smaller dock connector.
Apple iPhone 5 will have NFC feature and is believed to support smaller nano SIM. We already reported that multiple carrier sources have confirmed this and are testing on how these SIM cards are working on the device.
Does September 21 seem to a possible launch date? Tell us in the comments section below.