TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Rumors about the Apple iPhone 2012 model are creating a buzz all over the industry. Recently, as the launch date is drawing closer, there are many confirmations. The consistent rumors such as the presence of a smaller dock connector, larger 4 inch display and NFC chips are confirmed by various industry sources.
The latest bit of information on the iPhone 5 2012 is regarding the nano SIMs. Multiple carrier sources have confirmed this news. Apple along with the carriers is testing how the nano-SIMs will work on their networks. It is to be noted that the US and European carriers are stockpiling the nano SIM cards for the upcoming iPhone.
Multiple carrier sources have told that Apple is supplying the nano SIM adapters to the carrier partners in order to perform the test. They will have to test how their networks work in the test devices before deploying them on the new iPhone.
The smaller SIM card is expected to offer more space for Apple to add features like 4G LTE, larger battery and more that were not possible in the past. The launch of the smartphone will confirm all these rumors. Earlier, Apple was believed to launch the new iPhone in September while now it is shifted to iPhone5 will be launched on August 7. Only the official information can confirm when iPhone 5 will be launched.