TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Rumors about the Apple iPhone 2012 model are creating a buzz all over the industry. Recently, as the launch date is drawing closer, there are many confirmations. The consistent rumors such as the presence of a smaller dock connector, larger 4 inch display and NFC chips are confirmed by various industry sources.
The latest bit of information on the iPhone 5 2012 is regarding the nano SIMs. Multiple carrier sources have confirmed this news. Apple along with the carriers is testing how the nano-SIMs will work on their networks. It is to be noted that the US and European carriers are stockpiling the nano SIM cards for the upcoming iPhone.
Multiple carrier sources have told that Apple is supplying the nano SIM adapters to the carrier partners in order to perform the test. They will have to test how their networks work in the test devices before deploying them on the new iPhone.
The smaller SIM card is expected to offer more space for Apple to add features like 4G LTE, larger battery and more that were not possible in the past. The launch of the smartphone will confirm all these rumors. Earlier, Apple was believed to launch the new iPhone in September while now it is shifted to iPhone5 will be launched on August 7. Only the official information can confirm when iPhone 5 will be launched.