TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Apple to launch iPhone 5 in September
The upcoming Apple iPhone (unofficially called iPhone 5) is in the rumor fire since a long time. Prior to the launch of the iPhone 4S in October 2011, many people expected it to be the iPhone 5 as it was the fifth generation Apple smartphone. Since then, the device was speculated highly all over the world.
There are several rumors like its display size, the design and even the name. Previously, a Foxconn recruiter said that it will launch in June this year. Later sources claimed that the smartphone will be launched in October 2012. But now, there is a rumor that the iPhone 5 will be launched in September.
The recent reports state that Pegatron Technology has secured the orders for the next generation iPhone from Apple. Pegatron Technology is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for the iPhone 4S and the new iPad. The reports claim that a 10 inch iPad will be launched by Apple in the Q3 of 2012.
Apple has been reported to secure the iPhone5.com domain name. It is said to have a lined a complaint with the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) regarding the iphone5.com domain. The domain is currently being used as a forum for the Apple fans to talk about the upcoming device.
If the rumors are to be believed, apple will release the iPhone 5 in September 2012. Moreover, the company's new strategy of not naming a product is creating buzz about the name of it. It can be called the iPhone 5 or the new iPhone.
It is rumored to have a 4 inch Retina Display and an A6 quad core processor. It is also expected to have an updated version of the voice assistant Siri and an improved battery. The upcoming device is expected to be slimmer than the iPhone 4S.