TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
iPhone 5 launch delayed for October
Apple will continue the trend of launching iPhone versions in October. It will wait for the fall to release the iPhone 5, says an investment banking firm, Piper Jaffray. Earlier the device was expected to be launched in June.
The delay in the release date is because Qualcomm the chip manufacturer could not meet the demand. It is not able to supply the required number of 28 nanometer chips that will support LTE compatibility in the next iPhone.
The report states that iPhone 5 will not only have a new revolutionary design but LTE support and modern Qualcomm 28 nm baseband. A couple of days back, it was reported that Qualcomm could not meet the demands of the manufacturing constraints that bump the operating costs.
The CFO of the company has said that the demand has excelled the availability. He added that the company will spend more money to get the required supplies as soon as possible. Let us wait for the iPhone 5, the next generation iPhone to launch to know more about it.