TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Apple will continue the trend of launching iPhone versions in October. It will wait for the fall to release the iPhone 5, says an investment banking firm, Piper Jaffray. Earlier the device was expected to be launched in June.
The delay in the release date is because Qualcomm the chip manufacturer could not meet the demand. It is not able to supply the required number of 28 nanometer chips that will support LTE compatibility in the next iPhone.
The report states that iPhone 5 will not only have a new revolutionary design but LTE support and modern Qualcomm 28 nm baseband. A couple of days back, it was reported that Qualcomm could not meet the demands of the manufacturing constraints that bump the operating costs.
The CFO of the company has said that the demand has excelled the availability. He added that the company will spend more money to get the required supplies as soon as possible. Let us wait for the iPhone 5, the next generation iPhone to launch to know more about it.