TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The upcoming Apple iPhone 5 is back in the rumor mills. It is expected to have a 4 inch display and slimmer form factor. The handset is set for an overall design overhaul. After the launch of the new iPad in March, the device is expected to be branded the new iPhone.
It is now tipped that the screen size of this phone will be in line with the Android handsets that are over sized. The large screen Android phones have flooded the smartphone market all over the world. The latest reports suggest that the leaked prototypes of the new iPhone have a completely redesigned form factor. The device will be launched by the end of this year. It is also expected to have a metallic back panel.
The previous models of iPhone and the iPods have a over sized dock port. The new iPhone will have a new smaller and rounded dock connected. This will help to reduce the width of the smartphone. This smartphone will be longer and slimmer than the iPhone 4 and 4S.
It is also tipped that Apple will make a drastic change to the rear casing. It is expected to have a complete metal panel at the back. It will be flat and not curved and will be metal and not ceramic.