TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
There are a lot of rumors about the Apple iPhone 5 or new iPhone. Almost everyday we are seeing speculations, image leaks and more. The latest one is about the shift in its launch date.
Know Your Mobile reports that the much anticipated Apple iPhone 5 will be launched on August 7. Previously, the new iPhone was expected to be launched in September. As per the report, the smartphone is expected to be shipped with the iOS 6 operating system. It will be having a deeper integration with iCloud and Facebook.
When it comes to the rumors of iPhone 5, a couple of them are consistent from the beginning. One of it states that the next iPhone will have a re-designed case and a larger display. The second one is about the smaller dock connector.
The next iPhone will have a major overhaul in its design. It will have a larger display of 4 inches diagonally. Reports claim that the headphone jack will be relocated from the top to the bottom of the iPhone. The size of the dock is also reported to be reduced and it is believed to be smaller than the size of a micro USB.
Last year, when Apple was expected to launch a next generation iPhone, many believed it to be the new iPhone with a different design but it was the iPhone 4S. Hopefully, this year, we can have our hands on the Apple iPhone 5.