TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why BJP Decided To Drop 10 Incumbent MPs For Chhattisgarh LS Polls
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019: Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venue Of All 56 League Matches
- Realme Opens Its First Service Centre In New Delhi
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Best Mutual Funds For Monthly Dividend Income In India
- Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Movie Review
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Galaxy Nexus 2 concept design
Usually, we see a lot of concept designs of rumored products like the ones from Apple. But, occasionally there will be concept designs of other devices as well. The Nexus devices are new to this trend. Concept designs and image leaks are different. The latter is a render that is designed to fool people before the launch.
Now, we have an interesting concept of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus 2 smartphone. The concept was designed by Killu-Chan. It shows a Samsung branded Nexus handset with a 5 inch display. The display is of 720p resolution and is protected with Gorilla Glass 2.
The concept phone claims to have 32 GB internal storage, a massive 8 GB RAM (believed to a typo) and supports USB on the go, 42 Mbps HSPA+, microUSB 2.0 and Bluetooth 4.0. It is would be housing a 2 GHz quad core processor and 3200 mAh battery. Coming to the camera, the Galaxy Nexus 2 would have a 2 MP front camera and a 12 MP rear camera along with LED flash.
The concept design shows no bezel on the sides of the display. This is a common design point, but it cannot be expected to come soon. It is a good option to shrink the bezel size to fit in a larger display, but to completely take off the bezel will result in accidental touches and other issues. Overall, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus 2 concept is interesting.