TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
The first generation Google Nexus phone dubbed Nexus One was manufactured by HTC. The second and third generation phones were made by Samsung and were named Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus. Google seems to have combined with Samsung again to make the next Nexus phone.
As per the reports, Google and Samsung will collaborate to make the next Nexus. Google releases a Nexus phone every year. This will be the first phone to have the latest version of Android operating system.
Samsung has become the top vendor in case of the Android smartphones. This is the reason for Google to choose Samsung for its next phone, as per the reports. The other reason to select Samsung is its ability to supply the main components and its innovation. Previously, HTC was one running to make these phones but now it is developing a Facebook phone.
In 2010, it was the HTC Nexus One. In late 2010, it was the Nexus S followed by Nexus S 4G Sprint version in 2011. Then in late 2011, it was the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. This phone was first launched for Verizon 4G LTE in December and now in Sprint 4G LTE network. It is rumored that AT&T will get the device. We already mentioned that Google Play is selling the Nexus phone.
As of now, there are no details about the next generation Nexus smartphone. We can expect it to be launched later this year, may be in December. Already, Google has already launched the Android 4.0.4 ICS update for the Galaxy Nexus.