TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Google has started selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus through the Google Play online Store in USA. It has a new Devices section in the store that sells the unlocked Nexus phones. Google started making the phone over a couple of years back. The first Nexus phone is the Nexus One by HTC. The two other versions made by Samsung are Nexus S and Prime.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus runs the Android ICS operating system. It has the services like Google Play, Android Beam and Google+ mobile hangouts and more. It has a 4.65 inch high definition Super AMOLED display. Currently, it will start only in USA for a price of $399 that is approximately Rs 21,000. It is the unlocked version and comes without a contract.
The consumers can make use of any GSM network like AT&T or T-Mobile. It has Google Wallet service pre-installed on it. There is also $10 credit for the users to get started with the service. There new new customer support services to enhance the purchasing experience on the Google Play Store.
Many of the other countries will also receive the service soon, states Google's official blog. However, it may not come soon in India. Even the low cost tablet that will be launched by Google is expected to be sold through this store. Already we have mentioned that an online store of Google will sell tablets.