TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Google has started selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus through the Google Play online Store in USA. It has a new Devices section in the store that sells the unlocked Nexus phones. Google started making the phone over a couple of years back. The first Nexus phone is the Nexus One by HTC. The two other versions made by Samsung are Nexus S and Prime.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus runs the Android ICS operating system. It has the services like Google Play, Android Beam and Google+ mobile hangouts and more. It has a 4.65 inch high definition Super AMOLED display. Currently, it will start only in USA for a price of $399 that is approximately Rs 21,000. It is the unlocked version and comes without a contract.
The consumers can make use of any GSM network like AT&T or T-Mobile. It has Google Wallet service pre-installed on it. There is also $10 credit for the users to get started with the service. There new new customer support services to enhance the purchasing experience on the Google Play Store.
Many of the other countries will also receive the service soon, states Google's official blog. However, it may not come soon in India. Even the low cost tablet that will be launched by Google is expected to be sold through this store. Already we have mentioned that an online store of Google will sell tablets.