TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The low cost tablet market is getting highly populated. The trend of cheap tablets was started by Aakash in October 2011. Many companies have started making low cost devices. Go Tech, an Indian company will unveil two Android tablets in the sub 7,000 price tag in India.
Go Tech has plans to launch a couple of Android tablets in the Funtab series on 17th May 2012 in the country, claims as source close to the subject. Both are 7 inch tablets and one will be in the sub 5,000 price tag. The price of the other device is not known. Though they will be unveiled tomorrow, they will not make their presence in the market soon.
The previous products launched by Go Tech in the Funtab series are 7.1 Fudge and 9.1 Fantasy. These tablets run on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. They have 7 and 9 inch displays as indicated in their names. They are priced around Rs 7,000 and Rs 16,000 respectively.
It has a tie up with the Across World Education, a cloud based firm to offer a tablet known as ATab in the sub 5,000 price range. This is an educational device meant especially for the teachers and students.
The cheap Android tablet market is filled with many devices like Aakash, UbiSlate, BSNL, Kobian iXA, Micromax Funbook and more. So there will a lot of competition for the Go Tech tablets. Hopefully, the two new Go Tech tablets taste good success in the Indian market.
Do you think these devices will be successful? Will they have the Android ICS operating system? Please do share your thoughts with us through the comments section below.