TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Google Drive, the cloud storage service was expected to be launched in early April. Due to some delay this service is launching next week. It will come with a free storage of 5 GB and will be available for Windows, Android, iOS and Mac platforms.
The image of Google Drive homepage got leaked as soon as the information about it was revealed. It was also found that the Drive will offer a free storage of 5 GB to the users. It is possible for it to launch in Beta state initially. Users can use this service on invite basis. It is clear from the other services launched by Google.
Once users have set their accounts, they can upload files from anywhere using the link http://drive.google.com or through the apps that are meant for it right from their desktops, laptops, smartphones or tablets. It is similar to the Dropbox service that is existing.