TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Google Introduces Prepaid Vouchers For Google Play In India
Google has introduced prepaid vouchers for Google Play in the Indian market. The prepaid vouchers are also known as Google Play Gift Cards globally, which can be used to purchase apps, games, in-app purchases and ebooks on the Google Play store.
The Google Play prepaid vouchers are available in three options Rs. 500, Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 1,500. The search engine giant announced that the prepaid vouchers will be available at selected stores like Spice Hotspot and Vijay Sales in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Kolkata and Jaipur.
According to Google India blog post, you can get the prepaid voucher code at the registered stores by paying cash or any other form of payment.
User can redeem the prepaid voucher by entering the code in Google Play redeem page or on their Android smartphone or tablet using the Redeem option in Google Play app.
Furthermore, the gift cards were introduced back in 2012 in U.S. and now the company is slowlly rolling out globally. With Google Play prepaid voucher, users will no longer have to rely on online payment to make purchases on Google Play store.