TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
We have reported that Google and Asus will announce the Nexus tablet at the Google I/O event to be held in June. Previously, there were rumors about the launch date of this tablet. Last week, it was confirmed that the upcoming Nexus tablet will be revealed in June.
There are conflicting news about the operating system of the device. Some sources claimed that the tablet will have the Android 5.0 JellyBean OS. The operating system is expected to be released in June and so it was expected to be used in the tablet. The details about the other specifications were not known.
The specs of the Nexus tablet have been leaked from the benchmark results. It is a chance for us to see more about this device. Previously, we were expecting Android JellyBean to carry the version number 5.0 but the screenshot reveals that it is Android 4.1. The build number is JRN51B with J indicating JellyBean and the SDK version is 4.1 indicating that it is Android 4.1. Finally, the Google Nexus tablet is confirmed to run the Android JellyBean operating system.
Besides the operating system that powers the Nexus tablet, the leaked benchmarks show that the device name is Google ASUS Nexus 7. The number 7 indicates the 7 inch form factor of the tablet. The other specs state that the display resolution is 768 x 1280. The device is equipped with a NVIDIA Tegra 3 1.3 GHz quad core Cortex A9 processor and a NVIDIA ULP GeForece graphics.