TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
We have reported that Google and Asus will announce the Nexus tablet at the Google I/O event to be held in June. Previously, there were rumors about the launch date of this tablet. Last week, it was confirmed that the upcoming Nexus tablet will be revealed in June.
There are conflicting news about the operating system of the device. Some sources claimed that the tablet will have the Android 5.0 JellyBean OS. The operating system is expected to be released in June and so it was expected to be used in the tablet. The details about the other specifications were not known.
The specs of the Nexus tablet have been leaked from the benchmark results. It is a chance for us to see more about this device. Previously, we were expecting Android JellyBean to carry the version number 5.0 but the screenshot reveals that it is Android 4.1. The build number is JRN51B with J indicating JellyBean and the SDK version is 4.1 indicating that it is Android 4.1. Finally, the Google Nexus tablet is confirmed to run the Android JellyBean operating system.
Besides the operating system that powers the Nexus tablet, the leaked benchmarks show that the device name is Google ASUS Nexus 7. The number 7 indicates the 7 inch form factor of the tablet. The other specs state that the display resolution is 768 x 1280. The device is equipped with a NVIDIA Tegra 3 1.3 GHz quad core Cortex A9 processor and a NVIDIA ULP GeForece graphics.