TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Hungama, the digital entertainment platform has partnered with HTC to offer an exclusive, entertainment experience for HTC users. Hungama Music and Hungama Play will be available as pre-embedded services on HTC's range of current and upcoming devices along with an exclusive free trial of the apps for a period of 3 months and 1 month respectively.
Offering a wide range of latest and trending songs along with curated play-lists and a live radio experience, the Hungama Music library consists of over 10mn songs and music videos. While Hungama Play offers over 8000 blockbuster Bollywood, Hollywood and Regional movies as well as a host of short films, documentaries, music videos and live events.
Elaborating on the partnership, Mr. Faisal Siddiqui, President, South Asia, HTC said, "We are excited to partner with Hungama and provide our customers with a daily dose of entertainment that can be delivered and enjoyed seamlessly on our devices.
The Hungama services also come loaded with convenient features such as offline download that allows users to download content (video and audio) over their Wi-Fi network or any other preferred network and consume the same when users are offline.
In addition to this, users can select their songs through the mood based discovery feature available exclusively on Hungama Music and can also can enjoy the unique Gamification feature that rewards users with coins for every interaction which can be redeem for free music, music video downloads, movie tickets, discount vouchers, merchandise & more.
Speaking about the association, Neeraj Roy, MD & CEO, Hungama Digital Media Entertainment said, "We are glad to partner with HTC and enable an entertainment ecosystem on their devices at a single click. Hungama offers HTC users a one-stop destination for all entertainment ranging from music, movies, TV series, music videos to live events and more."