TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Samsung Galaxy Note has got a huge success. HTC seems to be impressed by this huge success. It is rumored to be working on a 5 inch smartphone that will be launched this year. The Verizon roadmap of 2012 revealed this information.
It indicated the HTC's 5 inch smartphone with full HD display, HTC Sense 5.0, quad core Qualcomm processor and Scribe technology. These details may differ from the actual ones in the final product. Verizon, the US mobile service provider offers bundled handsets to the consumers. In fact, in US and European markets, the manufacturers release handsets through the operators only.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is a phablet, largely sized phone. It has a 5.3 inch Super AMOLED display with a high resolution of 720p. HTC will excel this by making use of a full HD display supporting 1080p resolution. It might most probably use the S-CLD2 technology.
The Scribe technology will allow the users to make the best use of the Magic Pen that it introduced with HTC Flyer. We can expect leaner versions of the Magic Pen.
The smartphone is rumored to have a quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and Adreno 320 graphics integrated in it. The presence of such powerful processor and graphics might make it bit expensive. But the quality will surely be the best. Already, HTC is reported to make a Facebook phone to compete with Google and Samsung.