TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
HTC One XL and HTC One S will be the first HTC devices to receive the Android Jellybean upgrade. Telstra, the Australian carrier has updated the status of HTC One XL and One S smartphones to preparing for Jellybean update. However, it did not mention any particular date for the roll out of the upgrade.
Wondering what happened to the HTC One X, the flagship phone of the brand. Its absence does not indicate that it will not get the Jellybean operating system. Instead, it means that the handset is not a part of Telstra's portfolio under the same name. The HTC One XL is nothing but the Australian version of the One X smartphone.
It is good news that the higher end HTC duo is getting the Android 4.1 Jellybean upgrade. Recently, HTC announced that it will bring the new version of the operating system to its devices. It will be fantastic if all these HTC phones get upgraded soon.
Initially, the Android 4.1 Jellybean operating system will be rolled out only to some devices like Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom and Nexus S. We have also seen that Asus Transformer TF101 and Asus Eee Pad Slider SL101 will be getting the Jellybean upgrade soon.