TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
HTC One XL, One S prepping for Android Jellybean
HTC One XL and HTC One S will be the first HTC devices to receive the Android Jellybean upgrade. Telstra, the Australian carrier has updated the status of HTC One XL and One S smartphones to preparing for Jellybean update. However, it did not mention any particular date for the roll out of the upgrade.
Wondering what happened to the HTC One X, the flagship phone of the brand. Its absence does not indicate that it will not get the Jellybean operating system. Instead, it means that the handset is not a part of Telstra's portfolio under the same name. The HTC One XL is nothing but the Australian version of the One X smartphone.
It is good news that the higher end HTC duo is getting the Android 4.1 Jellybean upgrade. Recently, HTC announced that it will bring the new version of the operating system to its devices. It will be fantastic if all these HTC phones get upgraded soon.
Initially, the Android 4.1 Jellybean operating system will be rolled out only to some devices like Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom and Nexus S. We have also seen that Asus Transformer TF101 and Asus Eee Pad Slider SL101 will be getting the Jellybean upgrade soon.