TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
HTC to make three Windows Phone 8 devices
After Nokia, HTC seems to be the second most important Windows Phone 8 maker. Samsung is focused mostly on Android, though it is rumored to make WP handsets. The good news is that the roadmap of HTC Windows Phone 8 is leaked. This follows the announcement of the Windows Phone 8 by Microsoft at an event on Wednesday.
The brand will be following the same strategy that it implemented for Android. It will be launching HTC Zenith, HTC Rio and HTC Accord, a trio of handsets with different price points. The cheapest of the bunch is the Rio. These handsets are expected to launch after October as the mobile operating system, Windows Phone 8 will be launched only then.
HTC Rio will sport a 4 inch WVGA display. It will have a 4 MP camera that can capture high resolution videos of 720p. The mid range device, HTC Accord will feature a 4.3 inch high definition Super LCD2 display. The HTC Zenith is the most exciting device of the series. It is believed to have a brilliant 4.7 inch high definition Super LCD2 display.
Coming to the general information about these HTC Windows Phone 8 devices, their prices and release dates are not known. The information was obtained from a leak and the official details are yet to be announced. Isn't it a good start for HTC?