TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Huawei Consumer Business Group today said that it is all set to bring its wireless charging capabilities to the Indian market along with the launch of Mate 20 Pro, next month.
It is self-developed 15W (Max) quick wireless charge technology allows you to enjoy wired charging speed, wirelessly, Huawei said in a statement.
Huawei said it is designed to be the ultimate productivity enabler, with a 10-minute 15W wireless charging session, it tops up the battery by 12 percent, while a 30-minute charge gives the battery 31 percent.
The charger is developed on the Qi standard for universal compatibility, thereby allowing it to identify smartphones, earbuds & other devices intelligently and adjust output power automatically to charge them safely. It also boasts of case compatibility whereby users will not need to remove their phone cases and conveniently charge their smartphones through <= 5 mm non-metal phone cases directly.
With the launch of the Mate 20 Pro slated next month, Wireless reverse charging Is also a feature that the device itself is capable of, enabling users to take maximum advantage of the large battery inside the device to charge other Qi-enabled devices.
Other unique features of the charger include Comprehensive Safety Protection features through which the charger is capable of foreign Object Detection whereby it automatically powers off when detecting keys, coins & other metal objects, or control the temperature of ID/travel cards and other metal-containing items at a safe range to avoid overheating.
The Huawei wireless charger also has a built-in chip that can adjust the output power automatically according to the ambient temperature and real-time battery percentage.