TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Huawei is working on Windows devices
Huawei will be one of the manufacturers jumping onto the Windows 8 bandwagon. Even others like Samsung has started to work on this platform. It is reported to be working on a pair of Windows Phone 8 smartphones and a Windows 8 tablet. It has assigned some engineers to work on the new Windows Phone 8 powered smartphones.
The first smartphone is expected to leverage the existing Android insight and make use of similar elements. The price is believed to be around $315. Its sounds quite affordable when its without any contract ties.
The second handset will have to be designed right from scratch. It will have a large screen over 4 inches. The other details remain scarce. The company is also working on a tablet with the 4G LTE connectivity. It is not sure if it will use the ARM or Intel processor.
Windows Phone 8 codenamed Apollo and the Windows 8 are the most important milestones for the platform. Many manufacturers are joining this bandwagon by making use of them in their devices. It will be launched in October for consumers. However, it has still not crossed the success of the Android/iOS duopoly.
What do you think will be the features of these new Huawei devices? Do you think the Windows platform can break the Android/iOS duopoly?