- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung lays off Windows Phone 7?
A Taiwanese source has reported that Samsung will not launch Windows Phone 7.5 handsets anymore. The company will be using Windows Phone 8 claims the source. Samsung was reported to be working on three new Windows Phone handsets last week.
Samsung Taiwan has plans to release high end models. It doesn't feel that the Windows Phone 7 or 7.5 is suitable for these phones. If Microsoft sticks to its schedule, Samsung will launch the first Windows Phone 8 handset in October this year.
This news is especially for the Taiwanese mobile market. As mentioned above, last week, a Chinese blog stated that Samsung is will launch 3 Windows Phone handsets this year. Of these three, two will be based on Apollo and their launch date is not expected to be soon. Based on this report, we can see Samsung Mandel to be released with Tango operating system (Windows Phone 7.5 Refresh).