TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
A couple of weeks ago, the Prime Minister, Dr Manmohan Singh's office joined Twitter to make the information to be available to the public. In this short time span itself the account has over 39,000 followers.
The social media presence of the PMO is gaining more and more popularity and hence the office is now extending its presence even in Facebook.
Soon, the PMO will have a small office set to exclusively handle the communications happening through the social media.
The media team of the PM is also planning to make the Twitter account to be more interactive by answering all the queries put forth by the people.
They claim that they take up the matter of the affected people in Twitter. They also said that the social media presence is quite new and it will definitely take some time to set things right.
Twitter is getting more and more successful with about 3,000 to 4,000 followers everyday. Read our article on PMO joins Twitter.