TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Prime Minister of India, Manmohan Singh's Office has debuted on Twitter, the micro-blogging website on Monday. The Prime Minister’s work should be in the public domain thereby enabling the people to know the activities of the government.
The PMO's Twitter account will be updated regularly based on the programmes of the Prime Minister. The sources say that more information will soon be made available immediately to the media in future.
Anyone can access the Twitter account of the PMO by visiting http://twitter.com/pmoindia.
The first tweets that were made by the PMO were related to the national awards for the bravery function that was held at the official residence of the PM. It also contained the links that direct to the photographs and speech made by the PM on the event.