TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
iPhone 5: Apple Fanboys Attack Samsung With A Counter Ad [Video]
Recently, Samsung posted a TV commercial teasing the Apple fanboys lining outside the Apple stores to get the iPhone 5. Prior to that, the South Korean giant also posted a newspaper ad with all the features of the Android heavyweight – Galaxy S3 compared with those of the iOS 6 powered iPhone 5.
The latest TV commercial -- Samsung teasing the sixth generation iPhone -- was released on the same day when Apple released the iOS 6 for download through OTA update.
The ad teases the Apple iPhone 5 as a fan proudly says “This year, we’re finally getting everything we didn’t get last year,” hinting the presence of a larger 4 inch screen and 4G, some features of the Galaxy S3.
As a response to that ad, Apple has created a counter-ad to show that the Galaxy S3 is not a good choice. If you watch the video, you might probably think you are watching the Samsung ad but it shows how Samsung mocks the buyers of the iPhone 5 and make them opt its smartphone.
The last few seconds of the Apple's response is the most interesting one and it shows that Apple fanboys are still with them.
Anyways, Apple iPhone 5 went on sales from Friday in selected markets including Australia, US and UK and it has banged a record in the pre-orders as well.