TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Google recently launched the Nexus 7 tablet that is made by Asus at the Google I/O conference. This tablet is powered by the Android 4.1 Jellybean operating system. It is expected to be reaching the consumers who have preordered it in mid July. So soon, the speculations regarding another tablet have started arising.
Some sources claim that Google is prepping a Nexus 10 tablet. The supply chain sources point out that there is some truth in this speculation. Wintek is reported to be shipping half a million one-glass panels for the Nexus 7 tablet and the rest is taken care by TPK Holding.
This is where the plot has got some information. Wintek is also reported to be supplying 10 inch panels that are meant to be used for another Nexus tablet. This makes the company the largest supplier of slate panels to Google. The other panels for the 10 inch tablet are expected to come from AU Optronics.
Google seems to be playing around with the idea of Nexus 10. Is it simply testing the prototypes? Or it is already ready with the design? If at all the Nexus 10 tablet is launched sometime this year, then it will definitely by a competitor to the larger Amazon Kindle Fire that is in rumors.