TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The HTC One X is an Android ICS based high end smartphone that looks stunning. A recent video going rival across the internet shows a couple of HTC engineers using the HTC One X has a hammer. The smartphone is used to hammer nails.
In Taiwan, the One X ended up in the hands of anxious users who had nails but no hammer. Guess what happened to the phone after a few hits. Obviously, you will head to be video below to know the result. We don't want to spoil the fun. Make the guess and then take a look at the video.
Did you think that the magnificent 4.7 inch screen got cracked? Aren't you surprised to see no visible damage to the screen. The flagship phone of HTC is really awesome. No cracks, no damage. Even the touchscreen works absolutely fine. The credit goes to the Gorilla Glass 2 that protects the screen.