TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The HTC One X is an Android ICS based high end smartphone that looks stunning. A recent video going rival across the internet shows a couple of HTC engineers using the HTC One X has a hammer. The smartphone is used to hammer nails.
In Taiwan, the One X ended up in the hands of anxious users who had nails but no hammer. Guess what happened to the phone after a few hits. Obviously, you will head to be video below to know the result. We don't want to spoil the fun. Make the guess and then take a look at the video.
Did you think that the magnificent 4.7 inch screen got cracked? Aren't you surprised to see no visible damage to the screen. The flagship phone of HTC is really awesome. No cracks, no damage. Even the touchscreen works absolutely fine. The credit goes to the Gorilla Glass 2 that protects the screen.