TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The Hayabusa LT29i smartphone has been announced by Sony a couple of months ago. It came to light in a cam shot but the poor image quality revealed no details about the phone. Soon after that, Sony announced two smartphones in the Xperia series. The Xperia GX is one of them and it was meant only for Japan.
A couple of days back, the international version of the Xperia GX got leaked. This indicated that the international version will be launched in the near future. A recent report states that by analyzing the revealed information about the Xperia GX and Hayabusa LT29i, the latter might be the international version of GX.
The source claims that, the Xperia GX and Hayabusa LT29i have similar specifications. Both the devices will feature a 4.6 inch HD display, dual core 1.5 GHz processor, 13 MP camera and Android ICS operating system. Similar features indicate that that the Hayabusa is the global version of the GX.
As mentioned above, Sony announced the Xperia SX and GX for Japan. The SX is the lightest LTE phone and it is expected to be launched globally. It will also be powered by the Android ICS operating system as its counterpart.
The Hayabusa LT29i is expected to be launched in the later half of 2012. There are no details about the price and exact launch date. It is not sure if the handset will have the LTE support or not.
Will Hayabusa be the international version of Xperia GX? When do you think it will be launched? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below.