TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The Hayabusa LT29i smartphone has been announced by Sony a couple of months ago. It came to light in a cam shot but the poor image quality revealed no details about the phone. Soon after that, Sony announced two smartphones in the Xperia series. The Xperia GX is one of them and it was meant only for Japan.
A couple of days back, the international version of the Xperia GX got leaked. This indicated that the international version will be launched in the near future. A recent report states that by analyzing the revealed information about the Xperia GX and Hayabusa LT29i, the latter might be the international version of GX.
The source claims that, the Xperia GX and Hayabusa LT29i have similar specifications. Both the devices will feature a 4.6 inch HD display, dual core 1.5 GHz processor, 13 MP camera and Android ICS operating system. Similar features indicate that that the Hayabusa is the global version of the GX.
As mentioned above, Sony announced the Xperia SX and GX for Japan. The SX is the lightest LTE phone and it is expected to be launched globally. It will also be powered by the Android ICS operating system as its counterpart.
The Hayabusa LT29i is expected to be launched in the later half of 2012. There are no details about the price and exact launch date. It is not sure if the handset will have the LTE support or not.
Will Hayabusa be the international version of Xperia GX? When do you think it will be launched? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below.