TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
JioSaavn only Indian company to make it to '50 Most Innovative Companies' list
The JioSaavn app will be available across all App Stores including the Jio app store, on JioPhone, as well as, an app.
India-based global audio and music streaming service JioSaavn has announced that it has secured the first rank India-wise and 28th rank globally in the 2019 list of "50 Most Innovative Companies".
JioSaavn is the only Indian company that made it to the list, published by US-based business publication Fast Company.
"The music streaming company which was formed in October 2018 when streaming start-up Saavn merged with telecom giant Reliance's JioMusic services, offers more than 40 million tracks in 15 regional languages for 38 million monthly active users," Fast Company wrote in its listing.
For the unaware, Saavn Media Private Limited, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited ("RIL"), announced JioSaavn in December last year.
The JioSaavn app is available across all App Stores including the Jio app store, on JioPhone, as well as, an app.
JioSaavn combines the streaming media expertise of Saavn with Jio's digital services ecosystem.
The other domestic companies that ranked top on the India list of "Most Innovative Companies" include branded budget hotel marketplace OYO, biodegradable sanitary pad manufacturers Sathi and ride-hailing service Ola.
"Our 2019 ranking of the businesses making the most profound impact on both industry and culture showcases a variety of ways to thrive in today's volatile world," said Fast Company which judged nominations received through an application process.
The innovation benchmarking was done on the most profound impact on both industry and culture.