TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Microsoft Office 2013 Upgrade Program to Debut on October 19
Microsoft Corp announced a new version of the Office suite – Office 15 in mid-July. This new version of the Microsoft Office suite is touch-friendly and is customized especially for the tablets and smartphones. It is to be noted that the Office 15 is the biggest overhaul ever made to the software.
It seems like the software giant is preparing itself for momentous times in the coming months. The Mountain Valley based company is in the headlines since June starting from its announcements about the Surface tablets.
According to a recent ZDNet report, Microsoft is ready to launch the Office 2013 upgrade and it could be launched on October 19. As Microsoft has revealed exactly when Office 2013 will be available in final form, so an upgrade guarantee program would likely last for few months, similar to the previous versions.
The report cited that the Office 2010 guarantee program for Office 2007 users was rolled out in March 2010 and it lasted for around seven months. However, the guarantee upgrade program for Office 2010 was free while the cost of Office 2013 upgrade is not known.
Microsoft has announced it will be charge $14.99 (approx Rs 800) for those who purchase Windows 7 based PCs between June 2, 2012 and January 31, 2013, if they choose to upgrade to Windows 8 Pro once it is generally available.
However, there is no official confirmation on the same from the software giant.