TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Sistema Shyam TeleServices, a company that provides telecom services under the MTS brand, today announced the commercial roll out of its "3GPLUS" telecom network based on Evolution-Data Optimized (EV-DO) Rev. B Phase II technology.
The roll out is all set to make MTS India the fist telecom operator in India to provide 3G PLUS network coverage across all its 9 circles of operations i.e. Delhi, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kolkata, Uttar Pradesh (West) and West Bengal.
Moreover for those who want to experience the full power of the 3G PLUS network, MTS India has also introduced MBlaze Ultra at Rs. 1,299, a next generation Hi-Tech dongle which provides a data speed of up to 9.8 Mbps. New prepaid customers can pay Rs. 1,399 to get an MBlaze Ultra dongle along with 10 GB data usage with 30 day validity and the existing postpaid MBlaze customers can get an MBlaze Ultra dongle by paying just Rs. 750 with complete cash back.
The company has also drawn plans to launch an array of smartphones by the end of the 2013, enabling customers to further utilize the power of the 3G Plus network.
According to Dmitry Shukov, CEO, MTS India, "MTS India is credited for several industry firsts that has enabled it to stay a step ahead in terms of innovation. Adding to this list, I feel extremely proud to announce the commercial roll out of our 3GPLUS network, powered by state-of-the art EV-DO Rev. B Phase II technology. This announcement is yet another testament of our commitment to provide world class telecom services to our customers". Dmitry further added, "With this historic roll out, MTS India is all set to become the only telecom operator in the country to provide ubiquitous 3GPLUS network coverage across all its circles of operations".
MTS India previoulsy launched the Rev. B Phase II version of the EV-DO network in Jaipur, Rajasthan in September, 2011.
Take a look at the MBlaze Ultra tariff plans: